Wednesday 7 October 2009

SELL SELL SELL!

Space Cadet Betti here, hoping you've all got yr purses at the ready!

I've got some left-over beauties from the Le Freak Club jumble sale that I'm ready and willing to sell on this here blog. Take a look and see if you fancy anything...to see a bigger version of the pictures, just click on the photo.


Beautiful unworn green rabbit and unicorn dress by Mina - £10. Size 10, amazing condition.



Vintage style fur shrug - £6. Labelled size 8-10 but will fit up to a 12-14. Great condition, only worn twice!


Authentic 1950's eggshell blue brocade prom dress. This is a one-off rarity that I've only ever worn twice. It needs a new zip or buttons at the back (the only reason I'm selling it is because I'm too lazy to fix it up) but its a show-stopping dress that deserves a good home and a lot of TLC! £15, fits a size 10.


Cherry-red 80's shot silk cocktail dress. Its an American Vogue design that I picked up a couple of years ago in a Cardiff Antique shop. It turns any figure into an amazing hourglass, trust! The straps are a bit tatty but apart from that its in excellent nick. £10, fits a size 10-12.


Super-cute grey frog prince print hoodie, worn once (its too small for me!) I love this hoodie to bits. Its not too thick, not too thin and looks killer with a pair of opaques and a denim miniskirt. £5, fits a size 8-10.

Fun Motel tunic, worn twice. Uber-flattering and mega-comfy, and only £8! Fits a size 10-12.


Sweet Primark day tea dress, fits a size 8-10, looks great with boots and a biker jacket! Only £5...

Unworn vintage style New Look shoes. Size 7, 4 inch heel. A snip at only £15.


Sweet little Pop bag, pleather, postbox red. A mere £8!


Damson kitten heel bow shoes, unworn. Well cute, size 6, and only £15!

Lace pink ballet flats with a satin bow, size 6-7 (i forget!), unworn, in great nick! £10!


If you want any of the above, just drop me a message on bettiwasaspacecadet@hotmail.co.uk. Send me a postal order plus £2.50 p&p, and I'll get the item(s) in the post the same day. Happy shopping!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment