Sunday 4 October 2009

A Sneak Preview

Le Freak Club's Launch Night (try saying that drunk) takes off in T minus 27 hours. As you all know by now, mainly because we won't shut up about it, there will be DJs, dancing and dodgy dealings in true Le Freak, C'est Chic style. Because I'm feeling nice today, I'm giving you a sneak preview of some of the stuff that I'll have on my stall tomorrow.


Cream Floral Cami with lace trim and cute wooden button detailing.



Bright purple satin shift dress with waist tie & Embroidered neckline. Warning: This photo doesnt give the colour justice.



Old School Red & White Dunlops. Comfy and cool. I loved wearing Duns so much that I had atleast 4 different pairs at one point.



Black satin Espadrilles. Vintage glamour in the click of a heel.



Ahhhhhh! My 50's style cherry polka dot dress. Want an hourglass figure? This is the way to get it.



Jewellery and accessories galore!


All of the above and bags full more all for bargainous prices. Come along, bring your friends, bring your purse and join us in a ruddy good time, kids.


If you want to reserve any of the above or want more details about the event, give us an email at lefreak-cestchic@hotmail.com.


SpaceCadet Zoe




No comments:

Post a Comment